GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data is Studio Paznokci Mariola Wróbel-Wicher, 43-100 Tychy, 46 Drozdów Street, NIP (Tax Identification Number). 6351622049
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 511 601 225
2. Regarding to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters relating to data processing, including personal data, you should contact the Administrator directly.
3. The personal data of the user will be processed in order to provide services, handle requests and answer questions;
4. The categories of personal data include: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the process/service/project;
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator: IT service provider and employees employed at Studio Paznokci Mariola Wróbel-Wicher
6. Your personal data will be kept for the time of the legitimate interest of the administrator unless you disagree with data processing;
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, and limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and the right to legally withdraw consent at any time;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1);
10. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision-making and profiling;
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary;